StatCounter

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Medical announcement

Hi guys. I hope you can bear with me, but I am going to have to take a break from accepting clients for the time being as I have been just diagnosed with severe anemia. Not really feeling 100% and if I can't give you 100%, then it kind of defeats the purpose. I may have to take off as much as a month to heal this thing or until I am feeling better at least, and I thank you so much for your patience in advance. I can't wait to get back to helping you help yourself and I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for those of you who are really being so kind and loving and supportive.

 Blessings, Anya ♥

1 comment:

  1. Try urine therapy... please don't just say that I'm crazy or a pervert. Go to scribd.com and search for the book The Water of Life by John Armstrong. Read at least first 50 pages. I wish you a quick recovery and all the best. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete