StatCounter

Friday, July 1, 2016

Enjoying Your Time Out?



Oh, so you had a shaman in Southeast Asia teach you how to possess people at will? 
Awwwww, that's so cute. 

I guess you tested your hypothesis and found out that G-d was in fact very much alive. 
How does it feel to get taught a lesson by an envoy from the most high? Does it make you feel special? Like you're a member of an elite group?

Mr. "I WILL HEAL YOU"? 

So are you happy now? Did you get the answer you sought? Was it worth it? 

Dude, I'm not even disappointed,  I just think this is funny. You thought I couldn't see your chess moves eight moves ahead? Like I wasn't waiting for the betrayal like so many other smooth talkers before you who all had a fix for power and control, who all believed up and down that they too had "a handle on it"? 

Please, don't insult me any further.
 Does the thought that you're not in control AT ALL come as a surprise to you?
  I know it scares you. 

You have seriously breached a contract, but I forgive you. Just be aware that your actions have consequences. That you may have created some blowback. Things might be created as a result of the blowback that might stall your progress. 

You are aware of the ripples in the water effect when you throw the pebble in, right?

Maybe you should speak to Bomoh about that. 

Oh and this would be too obvious to use a Neitzsche quote in response to yours, but maybe obvious is actually more your speed:

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you your self do not become a monster… For when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."





No comments:

Post a Comment