StatCounter

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Amy Winehouse - Stronger Than Me




You ain't my Daddy. You're acting like a boy-man. I know you ain't gay... you're just a psychopathic jerk who wants me to run "gauntlets" and use me as a triangulation device for your fembots. 

But are you brave enough to sit by the fire with me and cuddle? Nope! Hard pass. Like most men. They want a cardboard cut-out for their fanfic wanks, not a real human.

Apparently, I'm not a person allowed to have a dynamic, direct, face-to-face exchange with real grown ups who own their shit. I'm not a person at all. I'm a holographic reality interface. I'm 2D. I'm not allowed to have anything or anyone real pass through this "zone of interference". Nope, apparently that's kept from me. Plenty of sycophants and narcissists and weaklings and defense mechanisms passing as human- just barely- and psychos and weirdo fetishists. But human beings? No. Apparently I'm not allowed to have them in my life.

#NotMySensei
#NotMyMushin
#NotMyCuppa
#Chickenshit




No comments:

Post a Comment