StatCounter

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Ok, I have clearance to talk about this.

Dunno if this is fake, a trick, what: but....

There was a melee on the moon yesterday. Deaths happened.

A battle between special forces (Yes, US) and Alpha Centaurans - or was it Zeta Reticulans? The two names keep getting jumbled up.

This could all be BS or even code, I dunno. Or... and this is the thing people can't wrap their heads around...

--it could be real. 

The US "Special Marshal to Earth" showed up?????

This is crazy information, please bear with me. I am recording what I am receiving as information, no more no less.  I have experienced a lot of interference and harassment in my life, and this could just be yet another group of individuals messing with me, testing out the latest hardware on a human test subject. #Disclaimer #ForEntertainmentPurposesOnly

But even if it is, I want to record this to show you how they try to create and manufacture scenarios for psychological manipulation, if that is what it is (probably for defense initiatives/mind control budgets for intel if THAT is what it is.) There are some things I am deliberately leaving out of this account that is not secure information about yesterday however that leads me to think this may not be just a psyop/testing the newest software. Just FYI. 

They extracted bodies and prisoners from Earth being held there against their will/abducted from US Special Forces and Black Projects to work as slave labor over there. The Zetas are not friendly, I have always had pleasant interactions with Alphas, BUT, AGAIN, this could have changed and/or my interactions could have been with Alphas who were not party line/not Alphas who hated humans. That was also two timelines ago. 

I don't know who these people/humanoids are, but they are evil and they are mining the moon for resources and they use humans (who they hate) for special projects so they don't have to risk their life/lives. 

It is prison conditions- worse than. The oxygen levels are low in the cabins on purpose to keep people monitored and weak and then they add oxygen to their "tents" when they need them for gigs. Feed them, get them rested up, then throw them into the gig. The human mines, brings them back ??? I don't know what, and then passes it on to an alien who inspects it, gives it back to them, tells them to polish it with industrial materials (again, I don't know what) and extracts it to "Moon Base" they are telling me. 

The whole mining operation took months, 20 people were abducted, the Marines were involved with the extraction and rescue effort. They succeeded. They pissed off a lot of Marines, so! 
A lot of deaths happened. 

Oorah!

The alien forces presence is significantly weakened and YES, US troops in those situations DO HAVE matching or equivalent firepower/technology to the aliens. Don't ask me how that happens. But you do also have quite a few funds missing from the military budgets of earth, don't you?

Sent the aliens with their tails between their legs to either a grave, morgue, or outer space. Their numbers were greatly reduced/dismantled and the operation was a success.

This sets the stage for colonization of the Moon. 
May we never engage like this in any other skirmish ever again.

God bless whomever did this, whatever this was. I hope it was good for humanity and all parties involved- if it was even real...

This post may be leverage, I had A LOT of interference last night after my last post. Ahem. Not sayin', just sayin'... The NSA is rapidly losing friends. Maybe THEY are the alien and this is all a metaphor! But... I doubt it.

Blessings,

Anya




No comments:

Post a Comment