StatCounter

Thursday, October 10, 2024

I haven’t got

I’m not waiting nine years patiently in the audience for you to come around. This should’ve been done yesterday. In a just world, it would’ve been done years ago. But I digress. Someone was playing this in my ear for days not too long ago. At least their taste in music is getting better. No thanks to them. I’m sure they got it by looking at my music collection. You’re welcome. Add music appreciation teacher to the list of things I’ve been doing gratis for years to the bill.
You roll out whatever your cute little thing is to roll out. Meanwhile, I’m going to work behind the scenes and pin these people to the wall. You look at me with a jaundiced eye. I look at you with suspicion.
And the guy who was playing this in my ear for three days?
 I don’t like him at all.
A hound dog coming into my living room and shitting on my metaphorical rug is not exactly someone I would call a friend.
#Years

No comments:

Post a Comment