StatCounter

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

David Griffin - Exopolitics, Gary McKinnon and the Secret Space Program ...



Even though David was a complete prat with me a couple years ago, this is an ok investigation. Seems he's changed his views on contactees lately.

He didn't know the first thing about my story ("I heard you were connected with Aaron McCollum somehow" was essentially how he introduced himself) and was quite pushy about finding out about Aaron through me, even though right off the bat he made quite open juvenile fun of people who channeled, and when he found out that I was a psychic he immediately disappeared saying he couldn't take what I did seriously or something to that effect. But before that point,  all he wanted to know was how he could get to Aaron McCollum through me. He was a bit like a battering ram about it, actually. I hope for his sake as well as everyone else's that he's become a bit more sensitive since then.



2 comments:

  1. Nevermind Anya, I find this guy hard to take seriously myself.

    But saying that, unless you have had a cosmic download type experience or blurted out comments at someone that means nothing to you but alot to them and you don't even know why you said it- then this is all very hard to believe.

    I am grateful though that I am not in need of any 'belief' but instead have knowledge and experience of such things.

    You rock \m/ and are one gutsy young woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If something is hard to believe, it doesn't mean it's not real. But I thank you for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete