StatCounter

Saturday, August 4, 2012

What will it take for you to believe that the military and psychics are working hand in hand?

Valentin de Boulogne (1591–1632)
 The Fortune Teller, c. 1620

At what point do you say "Yeah, I could see that happening." I am so tired of this nonsense- I am not here to convince you of anything. Get your head out of the sand and start researching this stuff on your own! I'm not your mother, and if your mother raised you to be this naive and shell-shocked when someone tells you something, then she's a lousy mother. (Newsflash- this stuff isn't even happening to you, and yet why do you suddenly shut down when I tell you this? It's happening TO ME, not you- so why does your cowardly self-preservation instinct kick in and you tell me blank-eyed "It just doesn't have any reality for me"? Why do YOU get to be the scared, incredulous, dissonant one?)

You have no problem surrounding yourself with comic books and video games and fantasy movies and "sci-fi" tv shows (read: all too real) but what I am telling you is "impossible"? I can't even get you to understand the very basic facts that the military has been using psychics on the payroll for programs for decades and it all checks out  and we can't even get over that first hurdle because you still choose to remain incredulous when I give you indisputable facts, so what can I do or say that will make you get rid of that cow-chewing-cud look?

And forget about you actually being inspired enough to get off your hamster wheel to do something about it- tell a friend, lover, start a meetup group, call your local and state government (good luck getting the Feds involved with anything above board on this subject). Forget that!

No, I have to have a series of sideways and then slowwwwwwwly more direct conversations with you OVER TIME. My guess with you is that it will take at least 6 seasons before it sinks in that yes, we've had the military involved with paranormal phenomena and they know all about it and utilize it at the top levels- But I just don't have the time. I don't have the time to sit and hold your hand. I don't have the time to do the "gradual decompression" phase that took me a good year and a half before it "normalized" and I don't have the time to tell you what to do after the dust has settled and you ask me "Then what?" I don't have the time, I don't have the time, I am getting sick and tired of waiting for you to catch up, and further more, I don't have any more time for this shell-shocked chasm that exists between me and you.

 If you want to sit there while Rome burns, be my guest. But I have no more time to explain- excuse me, spoon feed- to you what this is anymore. It is there. It is real. If it weren't, explain Gary McKinnon's case to me and why the US Gov't has such a hard-on for extradition of this chap? Oh, wait-- you're staring at me glassy eyed and saying on your third pint between burps "Who's Gary McKinnon?"

Oh, God. I don't have time for this willful ignorance. I am starting to get impatient.

8 comments:

  1. Sorry, who is the "you" that you are referring to? I found it incredibly encouraging in your post about the singing telegram, and believe that it is somehow related to my case of "hacking" the system with those blog postings. It is unsurprising if you are working for the military in any capacity, though for what purpose I am unsure. Thank you though, for the encouragement earlier about getting my "message".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You overestimate your prowess greatly. You've just been tagged ("and bagged" they are saying) by the Brotherhood of the White Robe. Stop making this all about you.

      They are also saying: "You didn't even pat the system down. Nice try, but good luck with that in your future endeavors. You'll have an eye spy with your little eye now on everything and everyone you touch, 'Peaches'."

      Signing off,

      TBOTWR with Anya present

      Delete
  2. If this is blogged towards someone specific, then I dont have to remind you we are all mass programmed, so decompression can only happen *after* deprogramming starts, most sci-fi movies exist to reinforce the programming.
    the only way to break out is to have the person hit a brick wall and start asking questions...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's blogged towards cognitive dissonance.

      And if you haven't been given a "roll call" they are calling it "you wouldn't understand".

      Blessings,

      Anya

      Delete
  3. Though I am certain this is meant for a certain person, one that "wants to know" but then when you tell them the complete truth, that would pass a lie detector btw, they get all skeptical and start making degratory remarks. Also, very familiar with the "glassy eyed" stare. I'm starting to think this is programmed over the air waves and TV for people to just "shut off" the second you try to wake them up from this slumber. I don't get it. Stragely, these dots aren't even that hard to connect, you just need to accept it. I live on an old Air Force base (Kincheloe, MI) and this place is teaming with strange shit. The neighbor accross the street told me just the other day that she woke up with 3 scratches accross her belly when she was pregnant with her daughter. Most people would give her the "what the fuck?" treatment, I instead began asking her other questions. Strange dreams? Missing Time? Seeing shit out of the corner of your eye? Quite frankly, I'm ready to leave this place, lately it's been just TOO wierd.

    As always, GOD bless you, Anya. Let light surround you.

    (I'd still LOVE to talk to you, Skype, or anything would be great.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The audience I am referring to doesn't want to know, trust me on that one, ha ;-)

      If you are in Michigan and near a military base (and thus, an underground base as well), say Hi to Casbolt for me. The high strangeness is part and parcel in those parts.

      Blessings,

      Anya

      Delete
    2. And sorry, Ray. Maybe I can't help it, but no-sies on the conversation for now. I can't speak with anyone via Skype who lives on an old AFB. Old habits die hard. No offense and I hope you can understand.

      Delete
  4. Strange that you mention the underground part, this area is littered with underground stuff, a very well known underground area, even under the grocery store. Interestingly, everyone knows about it, no one talks about it. The person you mentioned, I don't know them. George Bush flew this "decommisioned" place back in 90' and landed here. Looking at it from the air, you can see there is nothing here except one long ass runway and hardly any air traffic to speak of, unless you count SHIT LOAD of UFO sightings.

    I've personally had them call me outside and watched them fly over the house, making neighbors come and see them, too. I tell people what is going on...no one hears me, so it gets kinda lonely, no one understanding you. Lately the "activity" has increased, not sure why.

    I assure you, I am not a "handler" or agent of any kind, just a dude that began having VERY strange shit happen to him starting in 07'. Then in Aug of 09' had a large grey man standing over him, with huge blue eyes...that vanished right in front of me. To say the least, I've been on quite a journey that has nearly ripped me in half, only my faith in GOD has secured me from a total freak out, seriously.

    As always, blessing and love to you.

    Ray

    ReplyDelete