StatCounter

Friday, June 11, 2010

For what it's worth, my thoughts on A'Shayana Deane's new interview on Project Camelot

I don't mean to speak ill of lightworkers and people with good intentions... but I am deeply concerned by some statements made in the recent Project Camelot interview by A'Shayana Deane.


Within the first five minutes, she states that "channeling is dangerous" and then proceeds to take 10 minutes of exposition just to make the first statement. If you are really connected to Source and really listening to truth and heart-based "mechanics", you are not in mind like that. It is not an astrophysics theorem. If you are speaking truth, you simply speak it, the terminology of "ascension mechanics" does not require so much labyrinthian set up to explain. You just say it.



I am deeply concerned that this woman is in fact being contacted, but not by the kinds of "love and light, service to others" ETs she claims from a group she refers to as the "Galactic Alliance". It is normally not my place to be so bold in speaking publicly about another person "in the field" so to speak, but when someone says "channeling is dangerous" my feelers/antennae go up immediately. My feelers are saying "this woman is fear based and being manipulated" at the core- and not only that, she goes on to say that the Wingmakers material is subversive and dangerous for the following reasons (response on Kerry Cassidy's blog from James himself):

1)

The identity of the WingMakers is not how I have portrayed them, but rather they are a fallen race of ETs with a dark agenda. 

2) That the WingMakers art and music activate a DNA response from those who view or listen to the material that brings about a negative merkaba. 

3) That the WingMakers caused the recent earthquakes in Chile, killing innocent lives.

I would use caution when being given information by anyone in esoterica who says "you are wrong and I am right, and I have been the one to 'set the record straight' and tell you what it really is." That is cult-mind at work, ladies and gentlemen. 

No one has all the information, nor is esoteric information verifiable on any kind of scientific methodology as pertains to "ascension mechanics".

She gets out charts, presents words and terms that frankly don't resonate and sound completely made-up, and in turn to James's response on the blog, she reacts defensively and acts like he was the one in the wrong for defending his writings (which, admittedly for the sake of complete personal disclosure, are in complete service-to-others mode, if you ask me.) 



James' work rings true for me, this woman's does not. In full truth, I have not given the interview the full attention it deserves, and I need to review it further, but if you cannot explain or express in plain language ascension mechanics, you have no business delving so deeply. It does not require made up terms, or any kind of claim of "expert" or "specialty" status, and certainly would not involve warning people off of the work of a man who has served tirelessly and with great humility for the good of humanity by empowering them in awakening with such love and compassion. 

All that is required in explaining or expressing ascension mechanics is the pure intention of LOVE and heart. The rest will follow.

I do not trust this woman as far as I could throw her, but I leave it up to you to decide for yourself. My opinion may change as I absorb more of her information, but my first impression of A'shayana Deane is not a good one, ladies and gentlemen. Just some food for thought. 



Love and Light,



Anya


(link to Kerry's blog with letters from both James and A'shayana:
http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html)

ADDENUM: For those of you who have not had a chance to read the comments on this post, A'shayana Deane is 100% definitively Anna Hayes the contactee. The sudden need for an identity change is very suspicious to me- people are emailing me as well saying that suddenly most if not all of the Anna Hayes videos on Youtube are no longer posted on the site. Alter egos don't bode well with me, it smacks too much of dissociative identity disorder. It may be one thing for a rock star to do that for "creative license",  but when it is a member of the esoteric community, I am always suspicious. I leave it up to you to decide for yourself what the meaning of this is.

9 comments:

  1. Ok, I thought this woman looked a *lot* like Anna Hayes, and now I am just going to say it: it IS Anna Hayes, someone confirmed it for me earlier this evening. So it's official, then: this woman is batshit crazy. This *is* Anna Hayes. A'shayana Deane and Anna Hayes are the same woman, guys.

    Sorry, but that's what one would call in psychological parlance a "psychotic break", "schizoid personality disorder" or just flat out "crazy". Why the need to change names/personas? Alter egos never work. Just ask Garth Brooks. The fact that I always thought Anna Hayes was trapped "in mind" reminded me of her so strongly-- the fact that she can spit out "fact" after "fact" doesn't sway me from the fact that she sounds like a robot when she's doing it. This woman is doing what happened to George Kavillasis. Both disinfo agents compromised who at one time were working in the light. I will stake the deed to my home on it. Just my .02.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Names aren't important - unless we need to make them important. 3-D names are 3-D names - nothing more. Garth Brooks?
      There are very FEW folk involved in mass downloading. It's not an easy position (by far). Stay open - Stay clear. None of this affects you in anyway. Keep your house xoxo

      Delete
  2. Anya,
    I agree with you about something isn't right with this A'Shayana Deane person. Funny, everything you said "hit the nail on the head" on what I thought and felt. I couldn't watch past 7 minutes of the interview and felt the need to clear the "air" around me. I, too, felt that maybe she was being used to some degree to have some negative energies leak through her as if her body/soul was being used as a type of transport beacon.
    I want to applaud to you the work you do and want to say please keep up the good work!(found you through FelipeSparx29 - Youtube) - Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, dearheart. Very apt words. And thank you for finding me via Felipe! I love him. Welcome.

    I also wanted to mention that if eyes are the windows to the soul, WHAT in the heck is going on with hers? There is a reason the term "crazy eyes" was invented. Something just isn't right with this woman. I also heard she is charging an arm and a leg for her workshops on tape as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anya, I've just read your blog (bit late!) and I also saw this video of her about a month ago - I am SO glad you were prepared to say what you have about it. When I watched it, my mood just slumped down and down and I felt terribly depressed for the rest of the evening. I felt confused by my reaction, as I am usually uplifted by watching new videos, of anyone really, which have info I have not heard before, or at the least intrigued. That interview made me sad and headachey and I didn't know why.

    I was also irritated by the channelling is dangerous comment at the beginning. That did not speak truth to me. Logically if the "Galactic Alliance" are made of the same races of andromedans, sirians, pleaidians, lyrans etc etc etc, then surely its their family members that belong to the Galactic Federation of Light, Councils of Light, Sirian High Council etc etc that are chanelling to people here - thus there is a contradiction already between their own kind, surely.

    After reading your opinion on this Anya, I have to agree – on a gut instinct, emotional and starseeded level, what came from here is not all that it appears.

    Cheers!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Julie- I am glad you were listening to *yourself* first and foremost, though. I sense you building your confidence daily and it is a beautiful thing! ;0)

    xo A-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ashayana's interview is a LOT - even for the most adept. I cannot for the life of me imagine common folk having the patience or wherewithal for any of it. I will agree however that for most people, channeling is very dangerous. Typically it comes through-agenda and is applied for-agenda. The more a channeler shares, the more they receive.

    Not the same with downloads - that's constant round the clock stuff that's really difficult to share with anyone. Much work has to go into deciphering it, and for me personally - it's next to impossible - using a linear language. Too much room for misinterpretation, etc. Taking something 12+ dimensional and squeezing into 3...

    IDK - There's enough space for everyone to do their own work. You aren't required to resonate with all of it, and I don't feel anyone needs to be protected from anything Ashyana is sharing. In love it's all wide open, right??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem that arises when it does hurt people and when it becomes a cult. Ashayana is a cult leader. You are probably one of her followers. I have no problem with channeling- what I take issue with is personal sovereignty being taken through direct or indirect means. That is abuse.

      Delete