StatCounter

Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Lost Caves of Giza Revealing Possible Lost Cult of Cygnus Constellation/Indication of Hall of Records Under the Sphinx Thoth Was Talking About



"He (a local) would never go into them because "they were haunted by a giant snake called El Hanash"  
(re: my claims that an ET/Hybrid race of Reptilian/hybrid/ET beings were in this cult underneath the Sphinx without ever having read or heard The Emerald Tablets of Thoth or having heard of the Giza/Gizeh Intelligence before marks started showing up on my body)

For your further edification:


http://anyaisachannel.blogspot.com/2013/10/more-marks-on-my-arm-and-hand-october.html

NOTE:

Within minutes of publishing this post, I was suddenly overcome with the strangest energy drain sensation and had to lay down. I fell into a deep sleep with no dreams but my arms felt tingling as if small jolts of electricity were being pushed through them and when I awoke it was three hours later. This has happened to me many times over the years but hasn't happened in a while, hardly at all in the last year in a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment