StatCounter

Sunday, June 16, 2013

"The Kid With the Replaceable Head" by Richard Hell & The Voidoids



So this is weird. As soon as I just updated the latest IBIS post with the Kerry Cassidy (and MI5) reference (http://anyaisachannel.blogspot.com/2013/06/update-to-my-original-post-about.html), my computer screen opened a new window by itself and I found myself looking at a Youtube channel for Richard Hell, the musician and poet/writer.
This video was the first one you see on the video list. 

I thought this immediately funny, strange, and not a coincidence since Casbolt is always going on and on about his detatchable, replaceable cyborg head. Call me crazy, but I had a feeling it was one of his people responsible for that lil' computer glitch. 

It seems the MINUTE I even so much as utter the word "MI5" or "Kerry Cassidy" lately, all kinds of strange things start happening. Hmmmmmmmm! I hope you are enjoying this, boys. I certainly am. If they are  threats, they don't, won't and can't stop me, and if you are goading me on to find more and talk about more, it's unnecessary but really funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment