StatCounter

Thursday, January 2, 2014

A little worried about Sochi.

I hope these clothes don't become collectors items for the wrong reasons. 

Not getting good vibes around the opening ceremony. There might be terrorist activity around the time of the opening ceremony/first week of the winter Olympics '14. I hope I am wrong. Interesting that this area of the world is currently such a hotbed for international and regional conflict (Chechnya, Syria, recent Russian bombs/attacks) and yet they want to put civilians and sacrificial offerings, ahem, I mean athletes, right in the middle of it. Also interesting that it's so near Kazakhstan, relatively speaking. 

Why I am concerned about how close Sochi is to Kazakhstan here:


Especially concerned about possible terrorist activity as the Olympics are always regardless of violence a mega ritual for the Illuminati.


No comments:

Post a Comment