StatCounter

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just after I put up the last post

I saw a pattern on my computer screen and when I looked in the mirror near my computer, it was superimposed on my face- a series of slightly wavy lines in a "ridged" pattern-- then I received a message from the beings saying "It is to facilitate better communication with experiencers and contactees"-- obviously some kind of thing was activated when I posted the last post. They said it will be easier to find people like me now.


This ridge pattern has appeared many times before in front of my eyes/on my face, it is a kind of upgrade.

1 comment:

  1. Well, that is interesting...just a couple of mornings ago when I woke up, the first thing in front of my two eyes were electromagnetic "wavy lines," like one would see when the horizontal and vertical of a t.v. set are being adjusted. ✌

    ReplyDelete