StatCounter

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mind reading technology showcased in NYC





Didn't attend this but if I had known about it, I would have had some choice things to say to the Intel representatives present. 

Intel Corp. is absolutely one of the companies connected to the Nazis who did experiments on me. They're definitely part of tech commercialization at Dulce, Los Alamos, and Sandia Labs, and they pay high sums to get a hold of this information in research and development. 

They have used test subjects like me in MILABs to perfect their technology and help bring it to the forefront.

(Thanks yet again to the eagle-eyed and always excellent Thomas Iskandar Voute for this information.)

Not getting Hitachi is involved at least directly with the above experiments, but I also thought this link was interesting:


(The image of the cap that the little girl is wearing is strikingly similar to the one I wore in a recovered memory on a submarine of me wearing a cap with wires coming out of it and a helmet covering it while I said coordinates aloud to James Casbolt and Aaron McCollum.)

No comments:

Post a Comment