StatCounter

Monday, April 15, 2013

Prayers for Boston, unfortunately strikes eerie chord with some things I said in a post here and on Bases 21, both in January, 2013...

The following parallels are interesting: In the Bases 21 interview with Miles Johnston, I mention that there would be a potential radiological/bomb terrorist event soon (The interview was shot on January 30th, 2013)...domestically... and then in the January post I mention possibly at a sporting event/arena... it could be as soon as MArch or MAy (of this year). 
 Now the Boston MArathon is held in MAssachusetts, and while not at an arena in the American midwest as I had said it could potentially be, it was in fact a bombing at a sporting event in America in the spring of 2013. 
 Unfortunately am getting this is a CIA operation. And unfortunately, spring isn't over yet and with a heavy heart I am getting there may be more "terrorist" actions on domestic soil here in the US in the next 90-120 days.
Am also getting that if unfortunately this also turns out to be a dirty bomb (read: radiological), that the mainstream media will keep the "radiological" part heavily suppressed as will the government.
 I also find it interesting that merely a handful of hours before this horrible event, I felt a very strong need to post about Operation Gladio: 
http://anyaisachannel.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-glorious-republic-of-pentagonia.html
 I really don't like this gig sometimes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment