StatCounter

Sunday, December 1, 2013

For wise guys with big ideas who want quick and easy access to power


"I've done some pretty horrific things in the past...I was working on some rituals and I was experiencing terrible possession...I mean basically...I invoked some force, which made me very unstable...My doctor would say that basically I suffered excessive severe stress. But even my acupuncturist said it was to do with the magic practice that I was engaged in at the time...I don't want to inspire any gullible people to repeat any of my actions...I was playing with chaotic primaeval forces...I would not trust Aleister Crowley, Nietzsche, Spinoza etc - I would not trust any of them to run a society for my offspring to live in. I'd court martial them, bloody court martial, mate!"

- Jaz Coleman (Lead singer/songwriter for band Killing Joke), 'New Musical Express' magazine, 27th October 1990

No comments:

Post a Comment