StatCounter

Sunday, July 5, 2026

What Are You Talking About,

Lue? 
I’m just a crank, remember? A crackpot no one takes seriously.
Remember?
Nobody takes me seriously.
No one.
What are you so worried about, Mr. New York Times Best Seller List?
Mr. “I Own A Bar”?
Mr. Gearhead who REALLY likes his toys?
Mr. I Own A Motorcycle And Five Dogs?
What are you so fucking worried about,
Mr. I Haven’t Made Any Money and My Wife Works at Home Depot?
What are you worried about?
Mr. Manufactured sob story? 
For someone who didn’t make any money, you sure have a lot of things that cost a lot of money.
WHAT are you worried about? 
Are you like the double slit experiment as well?
You make no money and yet you’re doing a national tour that’s sold out?
What happened to you?
‘Cause it sure seems like the money was the main driver.
The money.
The money.
The money.
You sure Christopher Mellon couldn’t help you out at all during that long dark night of the soul when you had a major publisher helping you along the way with your little advance?
 I mean seriously.
Do you even listen to yourself?
Do you even know what you’re saying?
Do you even care?
Addenum: Friday, 8/7/26 12:20 AM ET:
Does anybody buy this fucking horseshit that he had no money? Now granted, these net worth estimators traditionally are wildly inaccurate sometimes, but with the advent of AI, I’m presuming they’re getting slightly more accurate. Even if the actual number is just a fraction of what is listed here, does ANYONE here believe that
Lue Elizondo’s wife worked at Home Depot for ANY amount of time longer than was necessary to provide a cover story? He was glamping for 18 months in an RV that cost thousands of dollars alone, he got an advance from a major publisher.
I mean, I just don’t buy this fucking horseshit anymore. I’m so fucking pissed off at these controlled disclosure people. I can’t hide my ire anymore.
 They’ve been pissing on your back and telling you it’s raining for nearly 10 years now.
When are any of you gonna rise up and take drastic measures to shut this fucking for-profit closed loop system down and make way for something that is more fair and equitable?
All these motherfuckers care about is bottom line. They’re just trying to stake a claim in the land. They’re colonizers.
Well, colonize 🖕this 🖕you motherfuckers. 
I have a reason for my anger because it directly involves a personal connection to Lue, but I’m holding off on that for now until such time as I feel necessary to talk about it if I ever feel like talking about it.  
I’ll just say this: as with previous experiences with intelligence operatives and government panels, expect nothing more than observing and reporting and sterile form letters that tell you they are not studying any of what you sought help on while behind the scenes they’re wildly,  frantically, KEENLY interested in what it is that we do and what happens to us as experiencers.
 And I guarantee you they want to hobble us. They want to kettle us. They want to minimize us. They want to dismiss us.They want to rein us in and call us “nuts with a persecutory complex” like the oily minion lawyers these people use as mouthpieces spout off about.
They have nothing but contempt for you while constantly reiterating how much it’s an “honor and a privilege” to “serve” the public. Bull fucking Shit.
Well, that’s not happening anymore. But let me tell you if you are an experiencer, you are *shit out of luck* with getting any help from these selfish, greedy people.
Don’t trust them as far as you could throw them.
I’m not the first person to say that Hal Puthoff is a snake in the grass and Garry Nolan does not give a shit about you even though Garry Nolan is an experiencer himself who throws experiencers under a bus.
None of these scientists and so called experts want anything to do with experiencers- Unless of course they can use a token to infantilize like Chris Bledsoe.
The perfect rube: uneducated “Godly man” who Christianizes everything – – he’s our poster child, experiencers. That guy.
The guy who literally lives in a leanto shack in a holler in the middle of nowhere in Appalachia.
Not reinforcing all the worst stereotypes from
Project Blue Book at all, are we?
All that’s missing is that he lives next to a coal mine in West Virginia and has three teeth and wears overalls and a straw hat and walks barefoot down to the fishin’ hole in the summertime!
These are the most selfish, condescending people on the planet.
And this structure is Tesla vs. Edison all over again.
JP Morgan famously “couldn’t put a $ sign” on Tesla’s science, so he chose the mediocre, ruthless,
miserly uber-capitalist polluter and patent-plagiarist Edison instead.
And before you start calling me a socialist, I’m not. But these business models are not making most of us prosperous. They’re making the closed-loop system prosperous. And in the process, they’re signing NDAs and keeping proprietary knowledge from us.
Knowledge that should be for everyone.
They claim they work for humanity, but they only work for themselves.
And their patents. And their deals. 
These people in controlled disclosure are not here to serve you. Whatever “noble” endeavor or sentiment they claim is incredibly malignant, sinister and contrived.  
It’s about greed for them. Pure and simple.
They only care about social contagion because they *****can’t make money off of something that is out in the open for everyone*****.
They’re no different than the military industrial complex.
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
They have no new ideas. They have financial knowledge! All of them seem to have a lot of that!
But they really don’t have any new ideas.
And Hal Puthoff in particular is one of the most miserly.
Oh well, I feel like the public is moving away from that group anyway. They’re all profiting off of it now. You can’t tell me none of these people aren’t making solid livings off of this now. They have the financial world‘s attention. They’re getting funding. The NGOs & nonprofits are already being organized.
Garry Nolan has goddamn knows how many patents. Hal Puthoff with his smug little pursed lips loves to crow about how much money he makes. It’s childish.
Meanwhile, they don’t give a FUCK about those of us with a boot on the neck for YEARS
FROM THE SAME INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX THEY NOW PROFIT FROM. 
They don’t care about reform or transparency.
They care about containment for personal profit.
They want to contain YOU.
They are not your friends. They’re not here to “save” or “warn” humanity. Much of that is fear mongering to also cynically turn a profit/justify their existence/maintain their rapidly fading “legacy”.  
They are not here to make things better.
 They’re here to personally enrich themselves.
That’s it! That’s the only reason.
That and staking a land claim.
 It’s cynical and gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment