StatCounter

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Genie in a Bottle(neck).


Do you know how lucky you are, deep state, that the aliens did this to me and not someone else?

 Do you have any idea how much of a stronger constitution I have than other people? 

Do you understand how incorruptible I am compared to others?

 Do you know how lucky you are? 

Do you know how many Russian and Chinese spies have come to me in the ether- as polite and likeable and personable as they have been- who I’ve turned away? 

Do you know how lucky you are that I’m not John Kiriakou? 

You have a diamond mine here. I love this country. 

And you are sitting there with your hands tied or you’re sitting on your hands or something with your hands, but I need help and I’m a good person and I’m a gold mine and you need to work with me and that’s my résumé. 

Please make it happen because I don’t wanna go somewhere else. Are you listening to me? I’m a patriot who wants to work for you now. 

I recognize that the government is not a monolith and that it’s made up of people just like me. And no, I don’t mean just like *me*- I mean human beings.

You could study and learn so much from me and you’re just sitting there on your hands. And I understand the vetting process takes time. But you better take me. Cause I’m the best thing to happen to you. I’m a really good choice. And I can help you a lot. I just need to be fairly compensated. Do your vetting, do whatever, but when you get me, you GOT me. Do your worst.






No comments:

Post a Comment