StatCounter

Monday, September 14, 2026

Yes, you are correct.

They’re just out. They’re not there. This is what they do. MKULTRA did not stop with the Church Committee. There were something like 149 sub projects or umbrella projects that were utilized for mind control and it was successful. Oh my goodness, was it ever.
And the mind controllers use this ⤵️, whatever “this”⤵️ is as a platform to discover new and disgusting ways to control people. Yes, they are “not there”. They’re just out. And God knows what’s done to them when they are and I’m sure there’s an occult element to this as well because part of the arsenal and utilization  of the Dark arts includes things like hypnosis, mind control, etc. Yes, I’m sure there’s an occult element to this and I dare not go any darker or further on that topic for the moment. 

I will add one more thing to this: if you think you’re one of those people who “can’t” be hypnotized, that is false.
 If you think you’re one of those people who “can’t” be mind controlled, that is false.
And I’m not talking in a conspiratorial sense.
 I’m alluding to medical science that is hidden that is currently utilized in black projects to make people not know who they are, what they are doing, where they are, why they are doing whatever they are told to do.

You could say it’s an extension of the human potential movement. I don’t know.
I’m just a survivor of one of these things. I don’t know what it is per se. I don’t know what the mechanics are.
But I know it’s real. I know the science is there and they can control anyone.
I don’t care who you are: if you think you’ve never been able to be hypnotized, you don’t know what you’re talking about.
They use a combination of drugs, hypnosis, perhaps trauma-informed techniques to utilize a form of self-control that exists that is no longer accessible to the conscious or open mind.
They have hacked that. They know how to do that. Medical science has/scientists have achieved the perfect robot human already. They know how to do that and they can do it to anyone. That’s the most terrifying part. Don’t think you are immune to this. You aren’t.
And it needs to be exposed. 
#ShesNotThere

No comments:

Post a Comment