StatCounter

Thursday, August 20, 2026

Can You Keep

I’m kind of feeling like it’s the first day of high school, 2004. Oops, I mean 2005. Whatever.
In spite of the fact that I very clearly heard the project manager in the NSA in my head scream “Use her and lose her“ here I am again. That’s what made me spiral.
Not the kids in headsets. They’re fine. They like me.
 But “like” doesn’t go very far in intelligence, does it?
It’s all about what you can do for them.
What you can provide.
You don’t hesitate to put terrorists and drug dealers on the payroll but little old me, OH NO: that’s up for debate.
But I’m posting this ‘cause one of The Boys said I should. They seem to be giving me a little thumbs up, so here I am.
Hi, guys!
Can I sit with you at the lunch table?

No comments:

Post a Comment