StatCounter

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Thank you, Boys. 🄹

The Fighting Illini have joined up.
I’m honestly really choked up. Thank you so much.
I really appreciate it.
Oh my God I’m crying right now.
Thank you
Find the people who did this to me and kill them. They’re never gonna set foot in a court of law. Find their minions and interrogate them. Kill them. I want death. I want heads on sticks.

 But barring that , if you can get my files and find people who take me seriously and get me a team of lawyers, that would be great too, thanks. 
What has been done to me is a crime against humanity.
 It should be in the history books.
 But I don’t want to be front and center. 
I’ve already tried that.
 I’ve tried whatever legal angles I can with little to no headwind. 
I have no inside besides furtive messages from people like me, I guess. You’re on the inside. You can help. 
Find me. 
Talk to me. 
Address me. 
Acknowledge me.
 Keep acknowledging me. 
Give my people a chance. 
Give them a chance to breathe. 
To be normal. 
To live. 
To speak freely. 
To not be ridiculed. 
To not be ostracized.
 To not be ignored. 
To not be dismissed like Lue Elizondo did.
 I need help. 
I need real help. 
Not moral support— although that’s great. I love that. 
But that’s not gonna get the bills paid. 
I’m sick. 
I’m tired. 
I’m cold. 
I’m angry. 
I’m out in the cold. 
I’m completely ostracized. 
Can you help? Great. 
If not, step out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment