StatCounter

Monday, August 17, 2026

Cool Handoff Luke.

Convention breach justified.

I’m doing this under uncertainty.
Feeling insecure (I never said I was emotionally attached to any of this. It was all fun and games until the scenarios in my head in the last several days happened) about spreading potential sources of disinformation and/or probably mapping my brain in some way to find voice to skull & virtual reality scenarios where I can break out again and again and again only to put me back in like a character in a video game. For all I know, this is game design.
And there’s a reason why my guides just recently told Jerry in Indianapolis that he and his cronies in the illuminati were no longer going to
“derive technology from me”.  
There’s a very good reason why.  
So I don’t know if any of this is real, but yeah, OK: “Convention breach justified”.
Whatever the fuh that means. 




No comments:

Post a Comment