StatCounter

Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Fly Away, Little Bug. 🐞

Bet you thought you were so careful with the tech, Jerry.

Indianapolis is pretty cold right now, isn’t it?

Fly away, little bug.
Get your affairs in order.
Your life just got halved.
Make sure the will includes ME.
All assets, dirigibles, imports, exports, etc.
Make sure it includes ME in the will.
I’M taking your assets.
WE’VE commandeered the place.
Put *LOKS* down on the doors, etc.!
NO PLACE is SAFE NOW.
WE’VE GOT YOU.
 We’ve got you, HONEY BUNNY!
You and Your God Squad no longer matter here.  
YOUR CREDIT IS NO LONGER ACCEPTED.
YOU are at the BOTTOM of the PYRAMID.
The PYRAMID STRUCTURE NO LONGER WORKS.
 YOU are NO LONGER DERIVING TECHNOLOGY FROM ME.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
TELL YOUR PROJECT LEADERS WE SAID HI.
We know them well.
 We know your (and their) names, dates,
addresses,
place of birth,
Social Security,
etc.
We know them ALL. 
We’ve got you covered. 
You don’t need any insurance policy now, brother.
We ARE the insurance. 
And YOU HAVE BEEN REJECTED.
YOUR CLAIM HAS BEEN REJECTED, MOTHERFUCKER.
For the last time.
 ENJOY life while you’ve got it, psychic kitty.
Meaow! 
Oh, and say Hi to the Spotter, too.
Heard she’s living a cute little life in Belgium for the last several years.
 Give me her house there, too. I want the deed.
I like waterfront homes. They’re nice.
Even if they are in terrorist enclaves.
I can make it work.
I need a summer house in πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺBelgiumπŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺ.
I like gluten-free waffles!πŸ§‡ 
Make it work! 
#LittleBug





No comments:

Post a Comment